POS Returnby Synconics Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.synconics.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
POS Product Return
This application will help POS user to return the products from the POS screen and equalises all related return Stock Pickings & Refund Invoices automatically created.
POS users will be able to take returns of products from any user sessions and can generate return receipts as well as Return Invoices without leaving their POS window.It facilitates Users as following :-
- Direct Return functionality from front end without leaving POS session.
- All users sessions will be synchronized while selecting Return POS Order.
- No longer lengthy process to manually generate Return Invoices & Pickings from Backend Side repeatedly.
- Partially as well as Full order return among multiple products.
This module is compatible with
Point Of Sale Configurations
Authenticate User: While enable this option system will ask Authentication code on POS 'Return Order' screen, if user code is match then allow to return products otherwise it will not allowed.
Return Button on POS Screen will only be visible if this configuration will be done.
All Orders Option On POS Screen
Apply Return Order with Auth Code
Select POS Order And Update Return Qty
For generate return order POS user need to click on return icon and update return qty in pop-up window.
Validate Return Order
On backend system will automatically create return Delivery order & Credit note related to the return order.
Order Return Receipt
Return Order & Refund Invoice
Reflections On Opening & Closing Balance
2) If an error appears in our app due to other custom modules installed in your system, we will charge for our efforts to resolve those errors.
3) Please refer the document for configuration. If you need our support for configuration, please request our paid support.
4) Please note that you are not allowed to distribute or resell this module after purchase.
5) This module is tested and working on Odoo vanilla with Ubuntu OS.
Get Help & Support
Our Contact Details
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.