Tile Dashboardby Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. http://www.serpentcs.com
|Lines of code||343|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Tile Dashboard is totally depended on user inputs. based on user requirements user can add the inputs. The user can select the icon from icon picker, color from color picker, and after one click flexible design is ready for use.
Tile Dashboard Configuration
- When clicking on Sale Today Summary, For each tile we can set up filters, color, icon, sum and average computational fields.
- Tile Dashboard with an additional feature of dynamic menu creation and access rights to different groups.
- To Create Dynamic Dashboard Just add tiles details and click on Create Dashboard. Then the flexible design is ready to use. You can click on the tile to see the list of records. The modification is also possible on clicking configuration button.
- In dashboard configuration, there is one option border on top. If it is selected then it will add new border on top of the tile. The user can select top border color in tile configurations.
- When clicking on the font field. It will display font-picker. a user can select any font style from font picker. Selected font style apply to tiles.
- When clicking on the search icon. It will display icon-picker. a user can select any icon from icon picker.
|Check out our various Odoo Services below|
|Check out our various Odoo Based Products|
|For any questions, support and development contact us.|
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.