TVTMA Baseby T.V.T Marine Automation (aka TVTMA) https://viindoo.com , Viindoo https://viindoo.com
|Lines of code||704|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 14.0|
Base module that provides additional tools and utilities for developers
Check if barcode exist by passing model and barcode field name
Generate barcode from any number
Find the IP of the host where Odoo is running.
Date & Time Utilities
- Convert time to UTC
- UTC to local time
- Get weekdays for a given period
- Same Weekday next week
- Split date
Zip a directory and return bytes object which is ready for storing in Binary fields. No on-disk temporary file is needed.
- usage: zip_archive_bytes = self.env['to.base'].zip_dir(path_to_directory_to_zip)
Sum all digits of a number (int|float)
Finding the lucky number (digit sum = 9) which is nearest the given number
Return remote host IP by sending http request to http(s)://base_url/my/ip/
Replace the SQL constraint unique_name_per_day in res.currency.rate model with Python constraint
Add new widget named readonly_state_selection to allow dropdown selection even the record is readonly to the user. To implement this
<record id="kanban_state_model_view_form" model="ir.ui.view"> <field name="name">Form View Name</field> <field name="model">your.model</field> <field name="arch" type="xml"> <form string="Form View Name"> <field name="kanban_state" widget="readonly_state_selection" force_save="1" /> </form> </field> </record>
Replace Odoo's module icons with your own icons by
- How to do
- creating a new module named 'viin_brand' and place your icons in side viin_brand/static/imp/apps/
- the icon name convention is module_name.png. For example, mrp.png to replace the module MRP's icon
- upgrade all the modules (start Odoo server with option -u all)
- How to do
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.