- Manage SSH Keys
- Check and Validate SSH Keys
- SSH Keys are private and visible to their owning users and SSH Key Managers only. Users can add their own SSH Keys in user Preferences
- Ready for others to extend
- Community Edition
- Enterprise Edition
- Install paramiko into your Odoo server. Read this page to learn more on how to install paramiko: http://www.paramiko.org/installing.html
- Upload this module to an addons path that is registered with your Odoo instance. Do not forget to apply appropriate permission to the module's files
- Login to your Odoo instance with an administrator account
- Navigate to Apps
- Find with keyword 'to_sshkey'
- Install it as usual then you are done
- Access Rights
- There are two access groups added upon installation of this module:
- SSH Keys Users: The user in this group will have access to his own SSH Keys only.
- SSH Key Managers: The user in this group will have access to all SSH Keys stored in your Odoo.
- Add your SSH Keys: your SSH Keys can be added in your 'My Profile' page
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.