Track Website Changes
Track changes on multiple websites and send alert mail.
To install this module, you need to: pip install -r requirements.txt
Go to the "Track Website" module.
- Create a record with different information about the element you want to track:
Url: web page url where elements you want to track are located
Login/Password: used for simple HTTP authentication
Mail Template: The template of the mail you want to send on detected changes on the website
Cron: A planned action is automatically created and linked to this record, it allow to edit the frequency/number of control to do
Active: Linked to the active field of the cron
Elements: - Selector type: 2 type of selector are available: xpath and css selector. - Selector: you can select an attribute directly with selector respective methods (/@name for xpath for exemple), otherwise the text content will be used.
- You can get these elements with firefox (for example) by doing:
- Right click on the element you want to track
- Inspect Element
- Right Click on the blue line in side panel (in the DOM)
- Copy > Xpath or CSS Selector
Use Post Authentication (beta): Allow to pass POST authentication, if checked, display login and password xpath to locate inputs of login form.
Note that you may adjust the frequency of the cron that process mails queue if you set a high frequency in the alert cron.
- Add a regex field. It will be applied on the element result in order to track more subtle changes.
This module is maintained by Auneor Conseil.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.