Tree View Advanced Search / Direct Filter in Listby Aktiv Software http://www.aktivsoftware.com
|Lines of code||823|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0|
Tree View Advanced Search / Direct Filter in List
Unlike the default search functionality of Odoo, this custom app allows user to use dynamic search filter on the Tree / List View in all the base and custom Odoo modules. The data will be filtered Runtime. For e.g., if user wants to search a quotation for customer in the invoice module, he/she can search the customer by their invoice number, invoice creation date, delivery date, customer name, invoice date, source document, sales person, company, due date, tax, total amount, amount due, status, etc. In short, each field/column in the list/tree view will contain an advanced filter option to easily access the data anywhere.
Prerequisites before Installation
No prerequisites required before installation.
Search Runtime on Tree Views
After Installing this module, User will see an extra row in every tree view which includes the column filter. User can easily search on text, date/datetime, many2one, integer/float columns.
Filter will not be visible on widgets and non-stored compute columns.
The filter will not be visible on the collapsable list view i.e in group by mode.
Date or Datetime Columns
In Date or Datetime fields, a range selection will be visible. It is very convenient and user can quickly get the data between a date range.
Text and M2O Columns
- It is very easy to search the data in Many2one and Selection fields. The record count and the summation of the column value will also be adjusted based on the data.
Integer and Float Columns
- Integer and Float columns will search for the exact value inputted by the user.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.