Cash and Bank Payments and Receive Voucherby TeamUp4Solutions http://taxdotcom.org/ , TaxDotCom http://taxdotcom.org/
|Lines of code||80|
|Lines of code||80|
Cash and Bank Payments/Received Vouchers
The voucher is important because it's an internal accounting control mechanism that ensures that every payment is properly authorized and that the goods or services purchased are actually received. It Streamlines the process of Accountability and Control.
In Odoo Default Functionality is that it create a separate register and sequence no. for Each Bank and Cash Journal CSH1, CSH2. Thus an accountant would need to maintain as many files for each cash and bank journals. This process increase the No. of Box files to maintain each Journal record . To Streamline this process and ease it for accounting we had developed this App To Segregate the Cash and Bank Journals Into Just For Sequences. Thus Decreasing the No. of Files To Be Maintained:
- Cash Payment Voucher (CPV) For Recording Payment for All Cash Journals.
- Cash Receipt Voucher (CRV) For Recording Receipt for All Cash Journals.
- Bank Payment Voucher (BPV) For Recording Payment for All Banks Journals.
- Bank Receipt Voucher ( BRV ) For Recording Receipt for All Bank Journals. Following Are Some Screen Shots of the Changes made to default Odoo:
Need Any Help?
For Odoo Support Call +923018800444
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.