from odoo to desktop windows or ubuntu
Install this application in odoo
1. Download app
2. Go to odoo
3. Place in developer mode
4. Install app in odoo 13
5. After installing go to the user configuration menu select the user you want to configure
6. In the preferences tab below the row the initial option opened the rows ip and port, place the ip of the user's machine, and place the listening port for that ip
To use from python programming the function to call is:
self.env['res.user.notify']._notify_chrome_chat(Ip to send, Port to send, "basic", "Title message", "Message body")
self.env['res.user.notify']._notify_chrome_chat(192.168.1.123, 8080, "basic", "Title message", "Message body")
then install the application developed for desktop this is explained below
DOWNLOAD AND INSTALLATION OF APP DESKTOP FOR ODOO NOTIFIES
See explanation for Windows 7, 8, 10 on this pagehttps://prosbol.com/blog/blog-prosbol-1/post/installation-of-app-desktop-for-odoo-notifies-3
See explanation for Ubuntu 14, 16, 17, 18 on this pagehttps://prosbol.com/blog/blog-prosbol-1/post/installation-of-app-desktop-for-ubuntu-notifiesinstall-in-ubuntu-v14-v16-v17-v18-4
Report problems in this link
Explanation video odoo send notifications
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.