Website Sale Product Minimal Priceby Tecnativa https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/e-commerce
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||209|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 11.0|
Website Sale Product Minimal Price
This module extends the functionality of website sale module to allow to display the minimal price in ‘/shop’ view when product has distinct variants price and set order by minimal price in product’s view.
Table of contents
- Go to backend and set a product with variants and extra price by attribute value or define a distinct prices in public price list for this variant.
- Go to Website Shop.
- You will see that in main products view appears the text “From ” with minimal price if the product has a distinct prices by attribute.
- Click on product, the price displayed is the minimal variant price.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Sergio Teruel
- Carlos Roca
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/e-commerce project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.