Shop by Category in Website Ecommerceby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||104|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 14.0 v 15.0 v 16.0|
Website Shop by Category on Website Ecommerce
Shop by Category on Website Shop in Odoo
Product Shop by Category in Odoo Shop / Ecommerce
This app will allow your customer to view categories of your products on website page and once they click on that category they will be moved to Products Shop page of Odoo standard.
- Configure eCommerce Category with checkbox ticked to show on Shop by Category page.
- Configured Cover Image which will show to the Shop by Category page.
- Customers / Guests can see categories and search category and click on category will open Products related to that category.
- For more details please check below screenshots and watch the video.
Configure eCommerce Category of Odoo Standard
Check Show on Shop by Category?
Configure cover image
Shop by Category website page
- Checkbox Show on Shop by Category? will allow category to show eCommerce Category on Shop by Category page
- Configured cover image will show on image of Category on Website page
Open products related of clicked category (This page is odoo standard product shop page)
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.