Customer Wishlist Extensionby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://wwww.probuse.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo Customer Wishlist Extension
Customer Wishlist Extension - Extension in Odoo Standard Wishlist Feature
This app allow your customer to view wishlist in My Account Portal and also allow your backend admin team of website to see wishlists menu. This app also add expiry date on wishlist of Odoo which allow your team to archive wishlist which are expired based on product configuration and same time it send email to your customer about wishlist product has been removed from wishlist once it is archive by team in backend. (Archive process is manually process which your team has to do manually.). For your information wishlist is standard feature of Odoo out of box we have extend it for some features in this app.
- Configuration 'Apply Wishlist Expiry?' field on product form view.
- Configuration 'Wishlist Expiry Days' field on product form view.
- 'Wishlists & Expiry Wishlists' menu on backend of Odoo.
- Wishlist in My Account Portal for Customer.
'Apply Wishlist Expiry?' and 'Wishlist Expiry Days' Field on Products
Add a Product in wishlist
'My Account' Menu
'Your Wishlists' Menu in My Account
My Wishlist List View
'Wishlists' List View
'Wishlists' Form View
- 'Expiry Date' set based on product Wishlist Expiry Days.
- EX:. Today is 02/18/2020 and our product Wishlist Expiry Days (7).
- 'Expiry Date' value is 02/25/2020.(02/18/2020 + 7 Days = 02/25/2020)
To Expiry Wishlists Menu
'Expiry Wishlist' List View
- Today and today less than date all records 'To Expiry Wishlist' showing.
'Expiry Wishlist' Form View
Archive 'Expiry Wishlist' record for manually
'Expiry Wishlist' Mail Template
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.