Work Order Multi Userby PPTS [India] Pvt.Ltd. https://www.pptssolutions.com
• Inventory (stock)
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
WORK ORDERS IN MULTI USER
This module purpose is to work multiple users in work order.
In odoo when one user block other user also blocked in work orders but this module have a option to change this option when one user block other users can work in work orders.This module is mainly for multi users in work orders and you can block the particular user and also you can view the blocked users in work orders.this module you can use only in "Enterprise Version".
Create the new "MO" and also create the work orders for the product materials.
In work order you can click the "Start Working" button for the product.
After started the working if you want to block the user and click the "Block" button.
In "Blocked Users" you can see the blocked user details and click "Unblock" button for unblock the user.
You can login another one user to start work orders click the "Continue Production" button.
You can see the multi users in blocked users with detail.
Looking for support? We are here to help you!
As an official Odoo Silver Partner, PPTS, with its 9+ years of Expertise and Experienced niche in Odoo Projects, can assist you in enhancing your business processes and work system by automating and streamlining the business functionalities through the advanced and customized latest technological solutions.
Our Odoo Services
Odoo ERP Implementation
Odoo ERP Customization
Odoo ERP Integration
Odoo ERP Migration
Odoo ERP Support
- Artificial Intelligence
- Data Analytics
- Web Application Development
- Mobile Application Development
Feel free to contact us for any queries
Contact Us Now
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.