Purchase Contract Managementby XFanis https://xfanis.dev/odoo.html
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||2005|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 14.0|
Purchase Contract Management
Dynamic, Customizable and Flexible approval system for contracts.
Using approved/validated contracts to control creation of vendor bills.
This is the purchase-related sub-module for the main Contract Management module
- Validating contract with or without approval process
- Using teams to organize approval workflow for contracts
- Unlimited steps/levels of contract approval with email notifications
- Using contracts to create vendor contract more quickly
- Using contracts as template of purchase orders or vendor bills
- Expiring/Closing contracts automatically depending on End Date or Last Payment Date
- Multi-Company and Multi-Currency features of Odoo System are supported
- Each user of the module can initiate contract adding
To see full description of the module please visit the main Contract Management and Approval module page
After installing the module, administrator can enable using contract for purchase orders and approval workflow for contracts
Contract to Purchase Order:
Each contract can help create purchase orders more quickly just by clicking the "Create Purchase Order" button:
Also you can apply contract throughout purchase order (RfQ) form:
Thus you can use contracts as template for new purchase orders.
If you want to implement dynamic multi-level approval process for your purchase orders please look that module: Dynamic Approval Workflow for Purchase Orders
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.