HOW IT WORKS
Click on the phone icon: Your own extension will start ringing, once you pick up you will be transferred to the customer instantly. This way you can choose which device you want to use for the call.
Take notes if necceesary: When the customer answers, Odoo detects it and opens a new activity record where you can register notes about the call.
If you have a missed call, our app will generate a new lead in your CRM pipeline if it doesn't exist, and also relate it to the customer record if it is from a know customer.
HOW TO SETUP
On your Zadarma account:
- Enable the Virtual PBX and create 1 extension for each user (free option and the recommended way to use Zadarma)
- Generate your api keys on the menu Settings > Integrations and API
- Set your notifications url on the same menu, following this format: https://your-odoo-domain/web/zadarma/api-consumer, and enable all notifications.
On your Odoo Instance:
- Add you Zadarma Account: On the menu CRM > Settings > Zadarma Accounts write the Zadarma api key and secret you got on the previous steps. You can add as many accounts as you want.
- Add the extensions you want to use: Click on the "Get extensions" button or add them manually, and assign them to each Odoo user.
- Start calling! Every user that has a zadarma extension assigned can start making calls from Odoo.
HOW THIS MODULE IS MAINTAINED
Test & Domain Driven
We follow the top development & design practices (TDD + DDD) to make fast, reliable & highly integrated modules.
Along with the automated tests, we run CI/CD pipelines on our private Gitlab, to ensure everything runs smoothly before any change is deployed to your system.
Every project we make, is carefully planned and executed following SCRUM + PMBOK practices. They result in faster delivery, better priorization and quality assurance.
We release new features constantly, based on our customer's needs and our continuous cycle of R&D. Once you purchase the module, you will be able to download all the new improvements we release, forever for the version selected.
If you have any problem using this module, you can contact us using the Odoo support ticketing, or write directly to email@example.com.
We also encourage you to visit our website prokom.es to discover more about our services or get support. If you purchase this module, you can also sign up as a customer and get support, notifications & propose new features.
Thanks for reading!
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.