Account Analytic Requiredby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-analytic
|Lines of code||398|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 9.0 v 8.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 6.1|
Account Analytic Required
This module adds an option analytic policy on account types. You have the choice between 4 policies : always, never, posted moves and optional.
Table of contents
If you want to have an analytic account on all your expenses, set the policy to always for the account type expense. If you try to save a journal items with an account of type expense without analytic account, you will get an error message.
The analytic policy is company dependent. If you have a multi-company environment, you should set its value for each company.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
- Alexis de Lattre <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Stéphane Bidoul
- Stefan Rijnhart
- Laetitia Gangloff
- Luc De Meyer, Noviat <email@example.com>
- Yannick Vaucher <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Akim Juillerat <email@example.com>
- Raf Ven <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Iván Todorovich <email@example.com>
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-analytic project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.