Casso For Odooby Casso Team https://casso.vn
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||651|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 15.0|
Casso Synchronization For Odoo 14
This module is used for online bank account synchronization via Casso. It enables user to link bank journals to their online bank accounts for supported banking institutions via Casso get bank feeds directly in Odoo.
Casso provides a method to connect with banks in Vietnam to create online bank statements. Currently, Casso has fully supported the following banks: Vietinbank, TPBank, OCB, MSB, ACB. Other banks will be supported in the near future.
- Go to Accounting > Configuration > Import Casso Api Key
- Enter your Apikey in the input box and press the Connect button
- If the Apikey is valid, the screen will display a List of bank accounts associated with the Casso account that owns the imported Apikey. If the Apikey is not valid, the screen will display an error message.
- Each bank account includes information such as account number, account holder name, bank name, balance, and so on. If a bank account has been added to a journal before, the row corresponding to that bank account will have a Link Journal button to connect to the existing Journal. Otherwise, that row will have an Add Journal button to add the bank account to the Journal.
- Click the Add Journal or Link Journal button for each bank account in the list to create a new (or connect) Journal.
- Whenever you want to sync the Journal through Casso, you can click the ⋮ button in the upper right corner of the Journal. Click on the Sync with Casso option in the Menu (make sure the Journal is created or linked from the Casso Bank Accounts List).
Casso For Odoo in App List
Casso Configuration in Accounting page
Import Casso Api Key Wizard
Casso Bank Accounts List
Sync with Casso menu for Journal
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.