Account Move Line Mrp Infoby ForgeFlow https://github.com/OCA/manufacture , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/manufacture
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||156|
Account Move Line Mrp Info
This module adds the manufacturing orders and unbuild orders to the account move lines that it generates.
Table of contents
- The stock manager can check the journal items by accessing to ‘Manufacturing > Operations > Manufacturing Orders> Miscellaneous page’.
- A user belonging to the group ‘Show Full Accounting Features’ can review the details of a move that is associated to a journal item through ‘Invoicing > Accounting > Journal Entries (or Journal items)’.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/manufacture project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.