Account Product - Fiscal Classificationby Akretion https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule , GRAP https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule , La Louve https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/account-fiscal-rule
|Lines of code||1033|
|Also available in version||v 8.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 9.0 v 10.0 v 7.0|
Account Product - Fiscal Classification
- Add a new light concept ‘fiscal_classification’ to associate possible purchase and sale taxes;
- Make more usable taxes selection in product view. The user has now the possibility to select a fiscal classification, instead of select manually all the taxes;
- Prevent users to select incompatible purchase and sale taxes.
French Exemple: A product can not be configured with:
- Purchase Taxes: 5.5%;
- Sale Taxes: 20%;
- Provides the possibility to the account manager to change incorrect parameters massively;
Table of contents
- Add possibility to restrict fiscal settings on product, depending of its category
If you do so, user will not have the possibility to set a fiscal classification if product category settings do not allow.
Accounting people can see products that are bad set, in product category form view.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/account-fiscal-rule project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.