Account - Budget In Other Currencyby NextERP Romania https://nexterp.ro
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||922|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Account - Budget In Other Currency
This module implements the possibility to define budgets in other currency.
It adds a budget report on a monthly basis and YTD columns.
Table of contents
To install this module, you need to:
- update the module list
- search for "Account - Budget In Other Currency" in your addons
- install the module
To benefit from Hierarchy option, go to
Accouting -> Configuration -> Analytic Account Groups
- define for each group the position in the report, it can be showed before (as normal Odoo behaviour), or after the childs
- in the list view you also hvae a sequence field, so you can drag an drop the order of showing the groups in report
To use this module, you need to have access to Budget and Analytic Accounting:
Accounting -> Accounting -> Budgets
- Create a new budget and define the currency that you want to show the amounts and the rates for provisioning.
- The planned amount is calculated at the budget rate, ans actuals are calculated at the currency rate from last day of the month.
Accounting -> Reporting -> Budget Report
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.