Product Barcode Labelby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||607|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 11.0 v 9.0 v 12.0 v 10.0|
Odoo 14 Product Label Report Extension
Module allows to change the sequence, font-size and color of fields to display in barcode label report.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- To use this module, we have to provide "Manage Product Variants" rights from "Technical Settings" to login user.
- Select product(s) from list view or form view.
- By clicking on "Dynamic Product Label" menu from action button, wizard will popup, and user has to fill appropriate data.
- In, "Products" tab user will get product list which user has selected from list or form view or can add product(s) in list.
- In, "Fields" tab user can select fields of product which user need to print in label.
- In, "Barcode" tab user can select barcode type and display height-width to print barcode in label.
- By clicking on print button user will get print of label(s) as shown in below figure.
- We can set currency symbol position `after` in product sale price.
- Same way, we can set currency symbol position `before` in product sale price.
- On Click Save button, if update existing design option is not selected, So one pop-up will open where user can give design name and save design.
- On Click of Product Label Design menu, you can see the list view of saved design.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.