Accounting Report (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd http://www.acespritech.com
|Lines of code||3418|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0|
Odoo 14 Accounting Reports (Community)
Print all acconting report using this module
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- For see all account report menu, we need to on "Full accounting feature from user configuration"
You can print all below reports in PDF and XLS
- Partner Ledger
- General Ledger
- Trial Balance
- Balance Sheet
- Profit/Loss Report
- Aged Payable
- Aged Receivable
- Tax Report
Partner Ledger Report
- Here you can see PDF Partner Ledger report
- Here you can see XLS Partner Ledger report
General Ledger Report
- Here you can see PDF General Ledger report
- Here you can see XLS General Ledger report
Trial Balance Report
- Here you can see PDF Trial Balance report
- Here you can see XLS Trial Balance report
- Here you can see PDF Balance Sheet report
- Here you can see XLS Balance Sheet report
- Here you can see PDF Profit/loss report
- Here you can see XLS Profit/loss report
Aged Receivable Report
- Here you can see PDF Aged Recivable report
- Here you can see XLS Aged Recivable report
Aged Payble Report
- Here you can see PDF Aged payble report
- Here you can see XLS Aged payble report
- Here you can see PDF Tax report
- Here you can see XLS Tax report
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.