Multiple Branch/Unit Setup for Company (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||932|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Multiple Branch/Unit Setup for Company (Community)
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Multiple Branch Management for single/multi company.
- Enable Branch Concept from Users Configuration.
- Multi Branch feature applied on Sale,Purchase,Stock Module.
- Apply Access rights and Record Rule as per allowed branch in users.
- Customize Sale, Purchase and Stock report for Branch Feature.
How to use
- Create Branch based on single or multi company concept.
- Assign branch to particular user.
- You can change branch in user preference form.
- Sale Order Workflow with Branch
- while create Sale order branch will come as per configured in warehouse.
- While Confirm Sale order it will create Delivery order and branch set automatically based on sale order.
- Customize Sales Order Report.
- Customize Sale Analysis with Branch Concept.
- You can use the Branch group by filters in sales order.
- Customize Stock Picking Operations Report
- Customize Stock Delivery Slip Report
- While create invoice from sales order branch set automatically based on sale order.
- Purchase Order Workflow with Branch
- while create purchase order branch will set based on current login user branch.
- while confirm purchase order it will create Receipt Picking and branch set automatically based on purchase order.
- Customize Purchase Order Quotation Report.
- Customize Purchase Order Report.
- You can use group by Branch filter in purchase order.
- Customize Purchase Analysis with Branch Concept.
- While create vendor bill from purchase order branch set automatically based on purchase order.
- Invoice Workflow with Branch
- while create customer/supplier invoice branch will set based on current login user branch.
- Customize invoice report.
- While Validate invoice it will create Journal entry and branch will set automatically based on invoice branch.
- While make payment for the invoice it will create Journal entry and branch will set automatically based on invoice branch.
- While make payment for the invoice it will create customer/supplier payment and branch will set automatically based on invoice branch.
- Customize customer/supplier payments report.
- You can use group by Branch filter in customer/supplier invoice.
- You can use group by Branch filter in customer/supplier payments.
- Make invoice analysis based on branch wise.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.