POS Delete Orders (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
|Lines of code||137|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 10.0 v 11.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Odoo 14 POS Delete Orders (Community)
Module allows to delete pos orders which are only in paid state.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Delete single/multiple pos orders of different sessions which are in paid state.
- After delete pos orders it will affect in the payments of pos session.
- After delete pos orders it will return delivery order as well.
How to use
- Configure security pin and give allow user for delete paid pos orders.
- User can select multiple orders of different sessions and delete from list view using select 'Paid Order Delete' option.
- User can delete single order from for view of pos order using select 'Paid Order Delete' option.
- After select pos orders user will get pop up where they can enter user pin and process of delete an orders.
- Before delete pos order payments and pickings of pos session look as below.
- After delete pos orders payments and pickings look as below. It has deducted amount of that order from payments and also return delivery order of that order.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.