Easy Appointmentby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Project (project)
• Time Off (hr_holidays)
• Website (website)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||9608|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Easy Appointment (Community)
This module allows customer to book the appointment of any services easily.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- In Appointment -> Configuration -> Setting, You can Enable the Option as per your Requirements.
- Appointment -> Master Data -> Branch, Inside this you can Define the New Branch.
- On the Branch form inside the Service Tab you can add the New services for this Branch.
- While Adding the new Service you can define the different options like Service, Start Date of Service, End Date of Service etc.
- If you define the Booking Limit 2, that means at a time 2 Customer can book this service.
- There is one option Service Temporary off, by this you can Close the service between particular Dates.
- On the Payment Option When you select the Full Payment then while booking the Service you need to pay all the amount of that service and When you select the Payment Option as No Payment at that time when you book the service you didn't pay any amount.
- On the Payment Option When you select the Booking Amount and Booking Amount is Amount Included, you can select the Calculation Fixed or Percentage and then you need to define the amount, while booking the Service you need to pay amount which you define in Amount and remaining Amount you need to pay after the Completion of Service.
- When Booking Amount is Amount Include at that time Booking Amount is included in the Total Amount.
- On the Payment Option When you select the Booking Amount and Booking Amount is Amount Excluded, you can select the Calculation Fixed or Percentage and then you need to define the amount, while booking the Service you need to pay amount which you define in Amount and remaining Amount you need to pay after the Completion of Service.
- When Booking Amount is Amount Exclude at that time Booking Amount is excluded in the Total Amount that means you need to pay (Booking Amount + Service Amount).
- Now From Website You can see the Service Booking menu, from that you can book the new Service.
- Then you can Select the Branch, Select the Service, Select the Expert, and Select the Date, based on the Date service will be filtered and also based on the branch Service will filtered, based on the service and date time slot will be displayed.
- .If the home service is enable while booking the service, then you need to fill the Address detail then you can book the Home Service.
- When customer will click on the time slot then service will be booked for that particular time and customer will redirect on the Payment page, after that select the payment acquirer and make the payment and then you will be redirect on the confirmation page.
- In Appointment -> Order -> Order, you can see the appointment booking for all the services and inside the order you also see the Invoices.
- When you select the Payment option as Booking Amount and when you book that service at that time you need to pay only that amount which you defined inside the Service.
- Into Appointment -> Appointment -> Booking Appointment, Into this you can track the Booking Appointment inside the Full Calendar, From the Calendar you can also book the new Appointment..
- Into Appointment -> Booking, you can keep the track of all the bookings in the kanban view and you can also group by the bookings, you can group by booking based on Service, Sales Person and State.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.