POS Gift Card (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||2213|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 POS Gift Card (Enterprise)
This module allow user to generate gift cards and customer can use this cards to make payment.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Here we can use these features by configuration settings.
- Here we can create gift card payment method and mandatory enabled 'Allow for Gift Card' field.
- After enable the configuration there is one button, by clicking the Gift Card button there is open new screen, in this screen gift card can be create and list of all created gift card.
- You can create new gift card by click on create button
- Here we can see the screen for create gift card in below image.
- Here is confirmation popup before going to create gift card or recharge card.
- After customer can redeem gift card as per below images.
- As per below image user can recharge the gift card .
- As per below image user can change expiry date of gift card.
- As per below image user can exchange the gift card number.
- We can see card usage as per bellow image
- We can see card recharge history as per bellow image.
- We can define card type with name and code.
- After using gift card user can get the email as per below image
- Customer also get the email When change the gift card number.
- Customer also get the email When recharge the gift card.
- Before 7 days we get email for our card which is going to expire.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.