Mastercard Payment Gateway Service (MPGS) Payment Acquirer (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Website (website)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||297|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 10.0 v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Mastercard Payment Gateway Service (MPGS) (Community)
Mastercard Payment Gateway Service (MPGS) Features for Community Version
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Payment Processing: A single provider for all your payment needs. Your customer can pay anywhere, anytime, and through multiple channels
- International Processing: Unlock new markets and benefit from the rapid growth of international sales
- Fraud & Risk Management: Reduce the costs of fraud to your business whilst ensuring that genuine customers are not rejected or left frustrated
- To install this module required to install bellow library:
- pip install pycountry
How to use
- MPGS Credentials: Take Merchant ID, MPGS Secret Key and Merchant Name and Address from your MPGS account and put into MPGS Payment Acquire in Odoo.
- Company currency and API currency should be same
- Here need to configure Journal
- If you want to generate invoice at the time of online payment then you have to configure this settings
- Now let's do payment from website so open website and make order
- Select MPGS from payment methods.
- You need to folow this payment step
- User can see confirm order detail here
- You can check transation on API
- Transaction Record has been created in Payment Transaction
- Here you can check sale order and invoice inside transaction
- Here you can check sale order and invoice in details
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.