POS Reports (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||5750|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 12.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Odoo 14 POS Reports (Community)
Allows user to Print POS Reports.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- X Report of opened sessions
- Z Report of closed sessions
- Product summary report
- Order summary report
- Payment summary report
- Session and Inventory audit report
- User wise sales summary report
- Employee Hourly Sale Excel report
- Customer POS orders and POS order return PDF report
How to use
- To print POS reports go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports.
- Go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports > X Report. From wizard you can select opened sessions of the point of sale.
- After clicking on "Print" button we can get X-Report in a pdf format.
- Go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports > Z Report. From wizard you can select closed sessions of the point of sale.
- After clicking on "Print" button we can get Z-Report in a pdf format.
- Go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports > Sale summary Report. From wizard you can select Enter start date and end date to get sales details of the selected salesperson(s).
- After clicking on "Print" button we can get sales details of the selected salesperson(s) in a pdf format.
- Check the box "Only Summary" to get summary of the sales.
- After clicking on "Print" button we can get sales details in a pdf format.
- To enable Product summary, Order summary, Payment summary and POS Session Audit Report here is the configuration.
- POS Product Summary Report.
- POS Order Summary Report.
- POS Sale Person wise Payment Summary Report.
- POS Payment Method wise Payment Summary Report.
- Once you click on "Audit Report" you can see list of pos session which is currently running.
- Once you click on "Location" tab then you can see list of locations.
- Also you can see pos thermal print button and pdf print button.
- Once you click on thermal button report will be printed on thermal and this button will be visible once you will be connected with PosBox.
- Go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports > Employee Hourly Sale Report. You can select date from the wizard and print Employee Hourly Sale Excel report
- Click on "XLS Report" button and you can print Employee Hourly Sale Excel report.
- Check "Detailed Report" and you can print Employee Hourly Sale Excel Detail report.
- To print Customer sale report Go to Point of sale > ASPL Reports > Customer Sales Report. Select start date and end date and customers of whom you want to print report from the wizard.
- Clicking on the "Print" button will return sale detailed report of that customer in the PDF report
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.