Website Combo Productsby Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Sales (sale_management)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||1472|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Sales Combo (Community)
This module is useful to sale the combo product.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- In Website > Configuration, under the Products Feature, Enable the Combo option.
- In Product form, enable 'Is Combo' option to sale the Combo Product.
- In Products, under the Combo tab, select the given option like required or optional, categories, products and number of item that you want to sale.
- In website click on shop menu combo product button will be visible, click on that user can show all combo product.
- Now click on add to cart button.
- By Clicking on the Add to cart button, One popup will be display, now select the optional product that you want to buy.
- In Product form, When Select Default is enable in that case when you click on Combo button, popup will open with selected product(Selected Product is based on the No. of Items you have configure in product form).
- By Clicking on Add to cart from popup,selected product will be add on cart and that will be display in checkout view.
- From here user can edit combo product as well.
- User can pay amount using any payment acquire.
- You can see confirmation page after successful payment.
- After that you can check sale order with done state.
- Here we have delivery order for child and parent product.
- Here we have delivery order for child product.
- Here we have delivery order for parent product.
- You can not validate parent product until child product is ready.
- Here you can see invoice.
- Here You can print the combo product report.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.