Odoo Website Gift Card (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||2077|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Website Gift Card (Enterprise)
This module allows user to purchase gift card,use gift card and also recharge gift card.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Allow user to buy gift card.
- Allow user to redeem gift card.
- Allow user to recharge gift card.
- Allow user to see gift card details, usage details and recharge details.
How to use
- In Website -> Configuration -> Setting, You can Enable the Option Gift Card.
- User can buy or see details of gift card.
- User can buy gift card from this page.
- User can check gift card details from this page.
- User can view card balance, card history. Also user can rechange card and change pin of card from this page.
- User can view card recharge history from this tab.
- User can redeem gift card from below steps.
- After redeem gift card user see this page.
- After buy gift card user receive mail regarding gift card number and link for set pin.
- User can set pin for gift card from this page
- After recharge gift card user receive mail for successfully done recharge.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.