Website Partial Payment (Community)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• Invoicing (account)
• eCommerce (website_sale)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||937|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Odoo 14 Partial Payment From Website (Community)
This module allows Customer to do the Partial Payment from website.
Note: This module is tested and working in Odoo community edition but not tested in Enterprise version. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
- Partial Payment from website allow based on Partner.
- Partial Payment from website side when customer purchase any item.
- Partial Payment from website side Inside My Account Invoice.
How to use
- Inside the Website configuration, you can configure the option like Minimum Order Amount, Advance Payment Amount, Minimum Payment Term and Maximum Partial Payment based on this configuration Partial Payment will work.
- Inside the Customer Enable Partial Payment.
- Inside the Customer, also you can configure the same option which you configured into the website configurations, but first it will consider the customer configuration if inside the customer configuration is not defined then it will consider the Website configuration.
- Click on Partial Payment toggle button on website then one Textbox is visible and you can fill the amount.
- When you Click on Pay Now Button then it will redirect on payment page.
- Inside the Confirmation page you can see the Paid Amount and Remaining Amount.
- Go to the My Account and click on quotation.
- Fill the Amount in Textbox which you want to pay after that click on Pay Now button.
- Pay Now button will redirect on the Payment page.
- After paid the quotation successfully it will redirect to the sale order page of My Account.
- Go to the My account and click on invoices and click on pay now button.
- Click on Pay Now button and fill the Amount which you want to pay in Textbox after that click on Pay Now button.
- After that it will redirect on the Payment page.
- After paid the invoice successfully it will again redirect to the Invoice page of My Account.
- Click on Pay Now button. When you not Enable the Partial Payment option, then it will consider full payment.
- After that it will redirect on the Payment Page.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.