Asterisk PBX Manager
Ready to run Asterisk PBX managed from Odoo!
Fully functional Asterisk management:
- Advanced WEB based asterisk .conf editor with asterisk syntax highlight.
- Extensions management.
- Custom dialplan management.
- Security - blocks password crack attempts.
- Batteries included: Basic configuration with SIP users, company menu, sales & support queues, and more...
- Full Asterisk WEB console (CLI).
- Loosely coupled architecture - an Asterisk server (bare metal or virtual) is provisioned from Odoo and does not depend on Odoo afterwards.
- Get a brand new and ready to use PBX with no hustle or connect your existing Asterisk installation and start migration without any interruption.
- More features to come: conference manager, menu builder, and more and more and more.... ;-)
For documentation and support visit OdooPBX.com
- URL: demo.odoopbx.com
- username: demo
- password: demo
You can add your mobile number to Odoo contact and dial +442045770408 from your mobile phone and see this in action in Active Calls menu. You will see how Odoo matched your contact and opened the partner form.
You can connect your SIP phones and trunks to make real calls. Please contact for individual demo setup.
Please note that demo is re-created every night so your test calls and data is removed.
When you click Console button you get an immediate access to Asterisk CLI.
Colourful output, tab auto completion, enter linux shell by !bash (if configured), easy tracing and debugging...
Config files WEB editor<
Conf editor - edit Asterisk .conf files with comfort!
Syntax highlight, version information, update and sync information...
Flexible access rules to protect your SIP accounts.
Define networks and individual IP addresses that are allowed or denied to access your Asterisk.
Banned hackers report view
See who attempted to connect to your Asterisk without success.
When it's just a password misconfiguration of your users add their addresses to whitelist to eliminate server disconnection.
Simple dialplan editor
Use an easy to use dialplan form editor.
Advanced dialplan management
Or use direct dialplan editor to create unlimited dialplan logic.
Check other Asterisk related modules
Bugs, feature requests
For community support and documentation please visit OdooPBX.com
For bugs and feature requests please submit a request here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asterisk / FreePBX support
This module requires a running Astrerisk instance.
Network connection between Asterisk and Odoo instance is required.
Please refer to Asterisk documentaion for Asterisk configuration.
If you are a novice in Asterisk/FreePBX and do not know how to complete Asterisk part of installation you can request paid support to help you setup your PBX. Please submit a request to email@example.com.
Asterisk! Enjoy with Odoo!
The documentation is available at docs.odoopbx.com.
- Security -> Add to whitelist also removes banned IP from the banned list.
- For customers convinience we started changelog right here.
- Reports -> Security renamed to Reports -> Banned.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.