Asterisk Calls CRMby Odooist
|Lines of code||6134|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 10.0 v 11.0|
Asterisk Calls module that integrates Asterisk Calls app with Odoo CRM
Integrate your CRM app with Calls!
- Adds calls statistics and recordings to leads and opportunities.
- Click to call from leads and opportunities.
- Assign leads to calls, lead field in active channels / calls history form.
- Create opportunities from calls with a click.
- Auto create leads for incoming calls for unknown callers.
- Auto open lead's form on incoming call.
For documentation and support visit OdooPBX.com
- URL: demo.odoopbx.com
- username: demo
- password: demo
You can add your mobile number to Odoo contact and dial +442045770408 from your mobile phone and see this in action in Active Calls menu. You will see how Odoo matched your contact and opened the partner form.
You can connect your SIP phones and trunks to make real calls. Please contact for individual demo setup.
Please note that demo is re-created every night so your test calls and data is removed.
Check other Asterisk related modules
Bugs, feature requests
For community support and documentation please visit OdooPBX.com
For bugs and feature requests please submit a request here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Asterisk / FreePBX support
This module requires a running Astrerisk instance.
Network connection between Asterisk and Odoo instance is required.
Please refer to Asterisk documentaion for Asterisk configuration.
If you are a novice in Asterisk/FreePBX and do not know how to complete Asterisk part of installation you can request paid support to help you setup your PBX. Please submit a request to email@example.com.
Asterisk! Enjoy with Odoo!
The documentation is available at docs.odoopbx.com.
- Call form CRM opportunity field is now always visible.
- Fixed lead search domain bug introduced in previous release.
- For customers convinience we started changelog right here.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.