|Lines of code||245|
Integrate Github Authenticator with Odoo
1. Go to Settings -> General Settings -> Integrations. Enabled "OAuth Authentication".
2. Click OAuth Providers, Select Github item.
3. Input Client ID and Client Secret.
4. Save and Goto login page.
5. Signin with Github account.
6. Signin as internal user.
7. Signin as portal user.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.