Base Tier Validation - Server Actionby Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/server-ux , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/server-ux
|Lines of code||1701|
Base Tier Validation - Server Action
This module add option to call “Server Action” when a tier definition is approved or rejected
Table of contents
On each Tier Definition
- Choose server action you want to call as soon this definition is approved or rejected
- Select “Auto Validate”, if you want this definition to get validated by cron job based on “if pass condition” criteria,
- If no user specified, use job’s system user to validate
- If 1 user matched as reviewer, use the user to validate
- If > 1 user matched as reviewer, do not auto validate
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/server-ux project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.