Convert Currency In List view Accountingby OMAX Informatics https://www.omaxinformatics.com
|Lines of code||267|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 13.0|
Change Currencies in List View:Invoice-CreditNote-Receipts/Bills-Refunds-Receipts
This Odoo App convert Amounts from Company Currency to all available currencies in List/Tree view of Invoices, Vendor bills, Receipts, Debit notes, and Credit notes. Its main purpose to convert into another currency and display in List/Tree view. Its doesn't change amount in database level.
- Currency selection option in Header of List view.
- Convert the amount with the other active currencies.
- In Invoice-CreditNote-Receipts currency conversion will be based on Invoice Date.
- In Bills-Refunds-Receipts currency conversion will be based on Accounting Date.
How It Works
Select Currency selection: All active currency will be available to selection. By default its in Company currency(USD).
It will convert Tax Excluded, Total, Amount Due columns(fields).
Let's change the currency USD To INR.
Tax Excluded, Total, Amount Due columns amount converted to INR.
INR Currency Rates configured in Odoo.
Columns after change the currency USD To INR.
Let's check currency conversation:
Invoice Date : 04/01/2022
INR Currency Rate:75.953 on 04/01/2022
Tax Excluded = 4,610.0 * 75.953 = 350,143.33
Total = 5,091.50 * 75.953 = 386,714.70
Amount Due = 91 * 75.953 = 6911.72
Invoice Date : 15/01/2022
INR Currency Rate:76.31 on 04/01/2022
Tax Excluded = 1 * 76.31 = 76.31
Sum of above columns also convert to selected currency.
Currency Selection Option in Vendor Bills:
Currency Selection Option in Credit Note:
Currency Selection Option in Refunds:
Get In Touch
|Our Odoo Services|
|For support, query and question contact us.|
Thank you for visiting
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.