Simple Stock Reportby Piotr Cierkosz http://www.cier.tech
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
• Discuss (mail)
|Lines of code
|See License tab
Simple Stock Report
The Odoo module generates a detailed stock report in Excel format, including product information, quantities, and monthly moves to partner locations, offering a user-friendly way to analyze stock-related data.
Key Columns in the Stock Report:
- Product Names
- Internal Reference
- Quantity On Hand
- Forecasted Quantity
- Product moves to partner locations in January
- Product moves to partner locations in February
- Product moves to partner locations in March
- Product moves to partner locations in April
- Product moves to partner locations in May
- Product moves to partner locations in June
- Product moves to partner locations in July
- Product moves to partner locations in August
- Product moves to partner locations in September
- Product moves to partner locations in October
- Product moves to partner locations in November
- Product moves to partner locations in December
Added logic to get the product moves to partner locations for the previous year (see screenshot). Calculations in the module are based on: ('location_dest_id.usage', '=', 'customer'), ('state', '=', 'done') Feel free to adjust if needed
If you need help with installation or some additional features feel free to contact
- Backup your Odoo
- After purchase you will receive a receipt with a link to download the module
- Extract the module and upload (place it) into your "custom modules" folder
- Restart the Odoo server
- Log in to Odoo and activate the developer mode
- Go to "Apps" tab and click "Update Apps list"
- Find the module and hit the "Install" button
- Restart Odoo
- Feel free to contact to get a tutorials on how to install modules on different systems
- Fully Supports Odoo Version 14.0 Community
- Module tested on clean Odoo installation, no errors detected
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.