Customer Supplier Email Message Portalby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||441|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0 v 16.0 v 13.0 v 12.0|
Customer-Vendor-Partner-Contact Email Message Portal
Customer(s) / Supplier(s) / Partner(s) / Contact(s)
Email Message Portal In Website My Account - Odoo App
Email and Messages Portal in Odoo Website
This app allows your customers, suppliers, and partners to view messages and emails in the My Account Portal menu of your website.
- Show Emails and Messages on My Account Portal to Customers / Suppliers / Partners / Contacts.
- Show List and Form view of Emails and Messages on My Account Portal to Customers / Suppliers / Partners / Contacts.
- Allow Customers / Suppliers / Partners / Contacts to view Emails and Messages in Group by Document.
- Filter by attachments in the search bar of list of messages and emails.
- Sorted by all emails and messages it has newest, oldest and subject wise.
- Search emails and messages using model, content and author wise.
- For more details please see below screenshots and watch the video.
Menu Items Available on Portal:
- My Account
My Account Portal Menu
Mails Menu with Count of Emails/Messages
Mail Message List View of Emails/Messages
Gorup By Model Wise of Emails/Messages
Filter By 'Has Attachments' Wise of Emails/Messages
Sort By Subject Wise of Emails/Messages
Search message for content wise of Emails/Messages
Search message for model wise of Emails/Messages
Mail Message Form View of Emails/Messages
Download a Message Attachments of Emails/Messages
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.