|Lines of code||221|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0|
- Adds products to picking using barcode scanner
- todo: Adds products to inventory by scanning product barcode or lot barcode.
It also works if the printed bar code is represented by a concatenation between the product code and the batch code using one of the separators: ‘-‘, ‘/’. ‘ ‘. In order to scan the bar codes with lot in piking it is necessary that the operation type to have the option “Show detail operation” active.
Table of contents
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.