Dynamic Product Small Label (Enterprise)by Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. http://www.acespritech.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Purchase (purchase)
• Sales (sale_management)
|Lines of code||1727|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0|
Odoo 14 Product Label Report Extension (Enterprise)
Product custom label design. User can create custom label template by frontend and can print the dynamic product label report.
Note: This module is tested and working in Enterprise Edition. And we are supporting Ubuntu OS and not Windows OS.
How to use
- Select product(s) and no. of quantity to print product label(s). user can create custom label template format and can save design template for future use.
Label Design using "XML Design"
- User need to select product(s) and no. of quantity to print product label(s).
- In "Label" tab, fill appropriate data for report label formatting.
- In "Barcode" tab, fill appropriate data to print different type of barcode.
- In "Design" tab, user can add, remove or change sequance of field(s) of product.
- Print of product label.
Label Design using "Fields Selection"
- User need to select product attributes to print product attributes in label(s).
- In "Label" tab, take logo and give logo position,height,width to print in label.
- In "Barcode" tab, select barcode type to print barcode in label.
- In "Fields" tab, select field(s) of product to print in label.
- Print of product label.
- By clicking on 'Save Design' button, User can save template design.
- Here we can see all saved template design.
- User can also print product label from 'Product Product', 'Sale Order', 'Account Invoice', 'Purchase Order', 'Stock Picking' and 'Lots/Serial Numbers'.
- Important Note: Using fields selection you can select fields from product variant table only.
- In "Barcode Print Help" tab, user can get help for print barcode.
- Stock Manager will get internal notification message when products will be skipped during label printing.
Acespritech Solutions Pvt. Ltd. License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.