Customer Credit Limit
This Module allows you to keep eye on your Customer's Credit Limit
This Module allows you to keep eye on your Customer's Credit Limit while confirming the sale order and also allows the sales person to notify the manager when the customer's credit limit is exceeded and hold the order.
This will helps reduce the financial risk and maximize the revenue of the business.
- Now set the credit limit for the customer
- When the credit amount exceeds over the limit, the system will notify accordingly
- While Confirming the sale order, the credit limit is checked
- If the limit exceeds, a form pops-up, that contain all the details of previous credits
- Here there is a option to put the credit limit on hold for that customer
- If you put the credit limit on hold then the system will not allow to confirm any sale order in future for that customer
- When the "Set to Credit Limit" button is clicked the manager is notified by the email to review the sale order
- After clicking the button the sale order is in "Credit Limit" state
- All the control of the salesperson is revoked
- Now onwards, only manager can operate over that sale order
- Here you can view all pending sale orders in "Credit Limit" state
- This mail is received by the manager
- Contain details about sale order that require manager's approval
- The mail has a link, by clicking this link manager is redirected to that sale order
- Here the manager has rights, he can confirm or cancel the sale order
- Here the manager has rights, and he cancelled the sale order
If You Need Any Help Please Contact
Email Id: email@example.com
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.