QWeb for email templatesby Therp BV https://github.com/OCA/social , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/social
|Odoo Apps Dependencies
|Lines of code
|16.0 11.0 14.0 8.0 9.0 10.0 12.0 13.0 15.0
QWeb for email templates
This module was written to allow you to write email templates in QWeb instead of jinja2. The advantage here is that with QWeb, you can make use of inheritance and the call statement, which allows you to reuse designs and snippets in multiple templates, making your development process simpler. Furthermore, QWeb views are easier to edit with the integrated ACE editor.
Table of contents
To use this module, you need to:
- Select QWeb in the field Body templating engine
- Select a QWeb view to be used to render the body field
- Apart from QWeb’s standard variables, you also have access to object and email_template, which are browse records of the current object and the email template in use, respectively.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us to smash it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
The development of this module has been financially supported by:
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/social project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.