Payslip Reset to Draft After Doneby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
• Accounting (account_accountant)
• Invoicing (account)
|Lines of code||78|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
Payslip Reset to Draft After Done
Payslip Cancel and Reset to Draft after Done
Cancel Payslips and Reset to Draft Payslip after Done
This app allow payroll manager to reset to draft payslip after payslip is done.
- This app allow you to make payslips in draft state again after Employee Payslips are done.
- This app will DELETE accounting journal entry once you presee reset to draft button.
- After Reset to Draft allow you to to edit the payslip details again.
- This app is only work for odoo enterprise edition.
- For more detail you can watch watch and check below screenshots.
Create Employee Payslip (Odoo Standard)
Create Journal Entry (Odoo Standard)
Option1 : Reset to draft Employee Payslip Button On Done State
- Reset to draft Employee payslip using Reset to draft button
- After Click Reset to draft button account journal entry will be deleted and payslip will move to reset to draft state
And Allow user to Edit details of the Employee Payslip and Compute Again (Odoo Standard)
Option2 : Allow user to reset to draft multiple payslips from list view
- After Confirm reset to draft manager can reset payslip to draft state
Not Allow to reset payslip if it is not done
- If any pyslip is not in done state not allow to reset to draft from wizard.
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.