Mongolian EBarimt systemby Engineersoft LLC
Point of Sale (point_of_sale)
• Inventory (stock)
• Invoicing (account)
Popup Message (26 lines of code)
|Lines of code||24727|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 12.0 v 13.0|
- Passed tests of Mongolian Tax Administation
- Clean Code
- Clean Form Views
- Does POS payment by following EBarimt tax types:
- Does POS payment without tax;
- Prints EBarimt receipt from following parts:
- Customer Invoice
- Customer Payment
- Mongolian GS1 barcode can be used for product barcodes.
- Your Odoo server must have configured to work with the POS API of Mongolian Tax Administration.
- Install sh_message module by Softhealer Technologies. You can get it from https://apps.odoo.com/apps/modules/14.0/sh_message/.
1. Go to Point of Sale>Configuration>Settings menu.
2. Go to Point of Sale>Configuration>Point of Sale menu.
Each POS config can have different EBarimt library file.
Aimag/District refers to the location of the POS in Mongolia.
3. Go to Accounting>Configuration>Taxes menu.
All tax records must specify the EBarimt tax type.
Specifying EBarimt tax type at payment section of POS
POS Receipt By Individual
POS Receipt By Company
POS Receipt No Tax
POS Customer Search
Customer Invoice EBarimt
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.