This is technical addon, that contains model mixins, that may be useful in develompent of other addons.
Following mixins ara available:
- generic.mixin.name_with_code - just add name and code fields to model, on name changed - compute code automatically.
- generic.mixin.uniq_name_code - add *unique* constraint to name and code fields.
- generic.mixin.name.by.sequence - Add *name* field to your model, that will be automatically filled with value based on ir.sequence (in same way as in sale order, or other odoo models)
- generic.mixin.transaction.utils - utility methods to handle transactions in Odoo.
- generic.mixin.no.unlink - deny unlink of specific records in model.
- generic.parent.names - implement name_get and name_search for hierarchial models in generic way
- generic.mixin.refresh.view - provides methods to refresh views in browser from python
- generic.mixin.track.changes - provides convenient mechanism to handle changes of specific fields.
- generic.mixin.uuid - Easy way to generate UUIDs for records in your models.
Also, there are pre_write and post_write decoratrors, that could be used together with generic.mixin.track.changes.
This module is part of the Bureaucrat ITSM project. You can try it by the references below.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported.
Launch your own ITSM system in 60 seconds:
Create your own Bureaucrat ITSM database
Our web site: https://crnd.pro
This module is maintained by the Center of Research & Development company.
We can provide you further Odoo Support, Odoo implementation, Odoo customization, Odoo 3rd Party development and integration software, consulting services. Our main goal is to provide the best quality product for you.
For any questions contact us.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.