Hide Create and Edit Buttonby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. http://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||104|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 15.0|
Hide Create and Edit Button for Users
Create and Edit Buttons Visibility Restriction
Restrict Create and Edit Button Visibility for Restricted Users
This app allow you to hide create and edit buttons for specific group of users who comes in "Hide Create Edit Buttons" group as shown in below screenshots.
- This app hides the create & edit button for form, list, kanban and calendar views.
- This app does not stop any internal process which create or edit records internally using code in the module. (For example creating invoice from sales order form view).
- Please note that system will restrict/hide create and edit buttons for screenshots shown in the below.
- You have to assign group "Hide Create Edit Buttons" on the user form and users come under that group will not see create and edit button as per below screenshots. This hide of create and edit button is only for internal users.
- This hide of create and edit buttons are applicable to all the models of odoo and custom modules too (if you are using).
- This also applicable for the fields many2one, many2many and one2many so for those fields create and edit options will be hidden too for fields directly on the form views.
- This app does NOT change anything on access control lists or record rules of models/objects.
- NOTE: For the fields many2one, many2many, and one2many users can create and edit records on the fly from the wizard, there is no restriction on creating and editing for the wizard view. Any questions regarding this, you can contact us by mail.
- For more details, you can check below screenshots.
Before Installation of module ==> Create button on Contacts Kanban View (Odoo Standard) Example
After Installation of module ==> Create button hide from Contacts Kanban View Example for User Belongs to Hide Create Edit Buttons Group
Before Installation of module ==> Create button on Sale Order List View (Odoo Standard) Example
After Installation of module ==> Create button hide from Sale Order List View Example for User Belongs to Hide Create Edit Buttons Group
Before Installation of module ==> Create & Edit button on Invoice Form View (Odoo Standard) Example
After Installation of module ==> Create & Edit button hide from Invoice Form View Example for User Belongs to Hide Create Edit Buttons Group
Before Installation of module ==> Edit button on Calendar Popup View (Odoo Standard) Example
After Installation of module ==> Edit button hide from Calendar Popup View Example for User Belongs to Hide Create Edit Buttons Group
Hide Create Edit Buttons Group
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.