HR Attendance Importby Probuse Consulting Service Pvt. Ltd. https://www.probuse.com
|Lines of code||192|
|License||See License tab|
|Also available in version||v 16.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 9.0 v 11.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 13.0|
Employee Attendance Import from CSV
Supporting Different CSV Format
This module enables the feature to import employee attendance from csv format.Main Features:
- The main advantage of the module is to allow users to import CSV files which can come from your different biometric devices with different columns headings in CSV. Please note that this module does not provide any direct integration of your biometric device into Odoo or do not directly synchronize your biometric decide data with Odoo. It only allows you to import csv into Odoo.
- We have provided a configuration menu where users can configure biometric devices CSV format and columns and map it with Odoo attendance object/model columns. So at the time of import, wizard will ask which biometric devices CSV format user is going to import and import attendance records using that configuration and mapping.
- We can say it is a very flexible way that in future if users add/remove any columns from CSV they have to just change/update configuration part of that CSV format in Odoo and no need to change/modify any technical code.
- Code on employee form must be configured to match with code in CSV. And in configuration format you have to add line with Employee field on Odoo attendance model with code column of your CSV.
- Make sure you have an Attendance group on your user to be able to see wizard and menu.
- For more details please watch the video and check below screenshots.
- Attendance Import
- CSV Format Configuration
Configuration On Employee Form
For each employee machine generated code which we need to configure on each employee record in Odoo. This is really necessary to map Odoo employee with employee from CSV.
Sample CSV File
(Also available inside Module/Sample Folder)
Menu :CSV Format Configuration
Biometric Devices CSV Format Configuration - List View
Biometric Devices CSV Format Configuration - Form View
Menu :Attendance Import
Import Attendance Wizard
This wizard will import attendance using CSV file. You can select CSV format and CSV file and click import button. After importing attendance records will be created under attendance menu.
Imported Employee Attendance Record
Contact / Support
Probuse Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
If you need any help or want more additional features, you may contact us through:
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is an Software and Web development specialist which offers complete business application together. We are well experienced to provide a face for your business on the software and Internet level.
Probuse Consulting Service Pvt Ltd is a specialist in Odoo/OpenERP services and could give your business open source hand to drive.
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.