Expense Report Sub Stateby Ecosoft https://github.com/OCA/hr-expense , Odoo Community Association (OCA) https://github.com/OCA/hr-expense
• Invoicing (account)
• Employees (hr)
|Lines of code||514|
Expense Report Sub State
This module allows to add a substate to expense report. For each expense report state you can define a substate. We this module you can define substate which allow you to extend expense report workflow. For example, you can add substate “To Verify” if the order can not be approved without document checked and verified
Table of contents
- Go to ** Settings > Technical > Database Structure ** and Add “Base substate”.
- If necessery you can add “target State values” (ex define a substate for “cancel” state). Substate sequence is very important.
- Create a expense report and check if the substate are displayed on the header of form view. Check if you can’t set substate defined for expense report if sate is a To be approved.
Bugs are tracked on GitHub Issues. In case of trouble, please check there if your issue has already been reported. If you spotted it first, help us smashing it by providing a detailed and welcomed feedback.
Do not contact contributors directly about support or help with technical issues.
This module is maintained by the OCA.
OCA, or the Odoo Community Association, is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to support the collaborative development of Odoo features and promote its widespread use.
This module is part of the OCA/hr-expense project on GitHub.
You are welcome to contribute. To learn how please visit https://odoo-community.org/page/Contribute.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.