ABA fileby Havi Technology http://havi.com.au
|Lines of code||574|
|Also available in version||v 11.0 v 13.0 v 10.0|
Generating ABA File
Register batch payment for different vendors. Generate ABA file from payment then import to bank to make payment.
Assuming we have 2 Vendors: C and D
We have a Purchase Order for each vendor, for example:
1. Vendor C, we purchase Product A as screenshot
2. Vendor D, we purchase Product B as screenshot
3. For each PO, we open an Vendor Bill, validate, but has not Register Payment yet.
Now we are going to register payment for 2 vendors in example above
1. Access Accounting > Purchase > Vendor Bills
2. Here we can see Open bill of Vender C and D
3. Selecting all Open bill, in this example, only for C and D
4. Next, Open Action menu, here we can see Register Batch Payment
5. Select Journal account, add Details, and check the amount of payment again. If all set, we free to click Confirm button.
6. Last, we can click Generate ABA File button. The file will be generated and added under Attachment(s) menu
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.