Import Image from URL and Local System Pathby Synodica Solutions Pvt. Ltd. https://synodica.com
|Lines of code||92|
|Also available in version||v 9.0 v 11.0 v 8.0 v 10.0 v 12.0 v 15.0 v 16.0 v 13.0|
Images import from URL/System File Path
This module allow to import image using URL or System File path that work for all Tables/Object like product, customers, supplier, employee, etc...
1) Prepare csv or excel file for import record in odoo with URL or System file path
2) Open odoo list/kanban view and click on import button and load the file that you have prepared
- File prepare for import Product
- Import product using File
- Imported Product with Image
- File prepare for import Customers
- Import customers using File
- Imported Customers with Image
- Excel/csv file for import product images with local path and URL
- Products without images in Odoo
- Products with imported images from local file/URL
Need our service?
Contact us by email
Odoo Proprietary License v1.0 This software and associated files (the "Software") may only be used (executed, modified, executed after modifications) if you have purchased a valid license from the authors, typically via Odoo Apps, or if you have received a written agreement from the authors of the Software (see the COPYRIGHT file). You may develop Odoo modules that use the Software as a library (typically by depending on it, importing it and using its resources), but without copying any source code or material from the Software. You may distribute those modules under the license of your choice, provided that this license is compatible with the terms of the Odoo Proprietary License (For example: LGPL, MIT, or proprietary licenses similar to this one). It is forbidden to publish, distribute, sublicense, or sell copies of the Software or modified copies of the Software. The above copyright notice and this permission notice must be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author or have a question related to your purchase, please use the support page.
v13 migrate to v14
I buy v13 ODOO what i have to do to install it in ODOO 14
Re: v13 migrate to v14
You have to buy it for Odoo 14.
Does it import from C: ?
Does your product import from local hard disk if it is not the same machine where Odoo Server is ?
Thanks in advance
Re: Does it import from C: ?
Yes, if odoo is running on same machine where images folder located, it will import the images from that folder given path.