CRM Securityby Jupical Technologies Pvt. Ltd. http://www.jupical.com
• Invoicing (account)
• Website (website)
|Lines of code||168|
|Also available in version||v 13.0 v 12.0 v 11.0 v 10.0|
Now manage CRM application by differenet access rights.
This module has been tested in community version 14 only.
Highlights Of The Application
- Manage CRM application by access rights like User or Manager
- Configuration to give default access to users
- Configuration to give default access to SalesPerson
- Configuration to give default access to SalesManager
Complete process for configuration and functionality explained below.
After installation, go to Settings >> Users & Companies >> Users , open any user, here you can give access rights to perticular user like User or Manager
You can see CRM User can only access limited menus and features
You can see CRM Manager can access all menus and features
You can also assign default access to salesperson/salesmanager or any user, by activating feature from CRM >> Configuration
Technical Help & Support
We offer free support of 1 hour if you are facing any issue with installation or setup. We make assure you are settting up with correct envirnment that our application support. We always welcome new changes/request be launch on the next revision of the applicaiton.
Hire Odoo Developers
Please log in to comment on this module
- The author can leave a single reply to each comment.
- This section is meant to ask simple questions or leave a rating. Every report of a problem experienced while using the module should be addressed to the author directly (refer to the following point).
- If you want to start a discussion with the author, please use the developer contact information. They can usually be found in the description.